Once a deep rooted farming and dairy community, Chandler, is now a hotspot of high tech. Keegan’s Ocotillo has become a great lunch and dinner spot for those high tech companies as well as a great neighborhood dining favorite.
In the burgeoning Ocotillo area, Keegan’s in Chandler blends a contemporary feel with comfort, warmth, our trademark from-scratch cooking and impeccable service.
Chandler Lunch Specials (10/22/2014)
Soup of the Day
- Potato, Bacon, and Cheddar
- Kung Pao Chicken Sandwich on Jr. Fudd Bun
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Cherry with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chandler Weekly Dinner Specials (10/20/2014 to 10/26/2014)
- Homestyle Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Santa Fe Corn.
- Chicken Fried Steak with Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Vegetable Medley.
- Luigi's Lasagna with a MIni Caesar Salad.
- Yankee Pot Roast with Pan Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Dilled Baby Carrots.
- Alaskan Cod and Gulf Shrimp Scampi in Parchment Paper with Cheddar Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli.
- New York Steak au Poivre with a Cabernet Demi Glace, Cheddar Chive Mashed Potatoes and Vegetable Medley.
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions with French Fries and a Caesar Salad.
1095 W. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, Arizona, 85248
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of Alma School & Queen Creek at the West end of The Falls.
Sun-Th: 11 AM - 10 PM F – St: 11 AM - 11 PM Social Hour Drinks and Appetizers M-F: 2 PM - 5 PM In the Dining Room 2 PM- 6:30PM At the Bar and Patio Reverse Social Hour Drinks 8 PM – Close Appetizers 8PM- Kitchen Closes Saturday and Sunday: 11 AM- Close (beverages only)
Manager: Erica Crossan
Phone: (480) 814-0003
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.