Once a deep rooted farming and dairy community, Chandler, is now a hotspot of high tech. Keegan’s Ocotillo has become a great lunch and dinner spot for those high tech companies as well as a great neighborhood dining favorite.
In the burgeoning Ocotillo area, Keegan’s in Chandler blends a contemporary feel with comfort, warmth, our trademark from-scratch cooking and impeccable service.
Chandler Lunch Specials (11/26/2014)
Soup of the Day
- Potato, Bacon and Cheddar
- Warm Corned Beef with 1000 Island, Jarlsberg and Saurkraut on a Pretzel Roll.
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Triberry with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chandler Weekly Dinner Specials (11/24/2014 to 11/30/2014)
- Homestyle Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli.
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak With Country Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Santa Fe Corn.
- Luigi's Lasagna with a Small Caesar Salad.
- HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
- Orange Roughy in Parchment Paper with Tomato, Feta Relish with Cheddar Potatoes and Vegetable Medley.
- New York Steak with Maitre' D Butter, Cheddar Potatoes and Vegetable Medley.
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions with French Fries and a Caesar Salad.
1095 W. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, Arizona, 85248
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of Alma School & Queen Creek at the West end of The Falls.
Sun-Th: 11 AM – 10 PM F – St: 11 AM – 11 PM Social Hour Drinks and Appetizers M-F: 2 PM – 5 PM In the Dining Room 2 PM- 6:30PM At the Bar and Patio Reverse Social Hour Drinks 8 PM – Close Appetizers 8PM- Kitchen Closes Saturday and Sunday: 11 AM- Close (beverages only)
Manager: Erica Crossan
Phone: (480) 814-0003
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.