Once a deep rooted farming and dairy community, Chandler, is now a hotspot of high tech. Keegan’s Ocotillo has become a great lunch and dinner spot for those high tech companies as well as a great neighborhood dining favorite.
In the burgeoning Ocotillo area, Keegan’s in Chandler blends a contemporary feel with comfort, warmth, our trademark from-scratch cooking and impeccable service.
Chandler Lunch Specials (06/18/2013)
Soup of the Day
- Back Bar Chili with Black Beans
Half Sandwich Combo
- Maple Glazed Ham and Brie on a Cheddar Cheese Roll
- Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato, Bacon, Arugula and Basil Aioli on Herb Ciabatta
- Tri-Berry with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chandler Weekly Dinner Specials (06/17/2013 to 06/23/2013)
- Homestyle Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli.
- Chicken Fried Steak with Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Santa Fe Corn.
- Bistro Roast Chicken Breasts with a Whiskey Mustard Glaze, Cheddar Potatoes and Vegetable Medley.
- Yankee Pot Roast with Natural Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli.
- Grilled Steelhead Salmon with a Cucumber Tomato Salad and Cheddar Potatoes.
- Grilled Gulf Shrimp Skewers with Raspberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce with Brown Rice and Vegetable Medley.
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions with a Caesar Salad and French Fries
1095 W. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, Arizona, 85248
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of Alma School & Queen Creek at the West end of The Falls.
11 AM - 10 PM
F – St:
11 AM - 11 PM
At the Bar and Patio
Drinks and Appetizers
M-F: 2 PM – 6:30 PM
Reverse Social Hour
Drinks 8 PM – Close
Appetizers 8PM- Kitchen Closes
Saturday and Sunday: 11 AM- Close (beverages only)
Manager: Erica Crossan
Phone: (480) 814-0003
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.