Once a deep rooted farming and dairy community, Chandler, is now a hotspot of high tech. Keegan’s Ocotillo has become a great lunch and dinner spot for those high tech companies as well as a great neighborhood dining favorite.
In the burgeoning Ocotillo area, Keegan’s in Chandler blends a contemporary feel with comfort, warmth, our trademark from-scratch cooking and impeccable service.
Chandler Lunch Specials (01/27/2015)
Soup of the Day
- Potato, Bacon & Cheddar
- Corned Beef, 1000 Island, Jarlsberg and Giardiniera on Pretzel Football
- Apple Blueberry with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chandler Weekly Dinner Specials (01/26/2015 to 02/01/2015)
- Home-style Meatloaf with Country Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli and Mushroom Gravy.
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak with Country Mashed Potatoes, Gravy and Santa Fe Corn.
- Luigi's Lasagna with Mini Caesar Salad
- Yankee Pot Roast with Pan Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Vegetable Medley.
- Fresh Pineapple Teriyaki Grilled Salmon with Rice Pilaf & Vegetables
- New York Strip Steak with Cabernet Demi Glace, Mashed Potatoes, & Steamed Broccoli
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions with French Fries and a Caesar Salad.
1095 W. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, Arizona, 85248
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of Alma School & Queen Creek at the West end of The Falls.
Sun-Th: 11 AM – 10 PM F – St: 11 AM – 11 PM Social Hour Drinks and Appetizers M-F: 2 PM – 5 PM In the Dining Room 2 PM- 6:30PM At the Bar and Patio Reverse Social Hour Drinks 8 PM – Close Appetizers 8PM- Kitchen Closes Saturday and Sunday: 11 AM- Close (beverages only)
Manager: Chris Garvin
Phone: (480) 814-0003
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.