Once a deep rooted farming and dairy community, Chandler, is now a hotspot of high tech. Keegan’s Ocotillo has become a great lunch and dinner spot for those high tech companies as well as a great neighborhood dining favorite.
In the burgeoning Ocotillo area, Keegan’s in Chandler blends a contemporary feel with comfort, warmth, our trademark from-scratch cooking and impeccable service.
Chandler Lunch Specials (06/02/2015)
Soup of the Day
- Beef Vegetable Barley
- BBQ Pulled Pork with Cheddar on an Egg Bun
- Raspberry Peach with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chandler Weekly Dinner Specials (05/25/2015 to 05/31/2015)
- Home-Style Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Country Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak with Country Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, & Santa Fe Corn
- Luigi's Lasagna with Mini Caesar Salad
- Yankee Pot Roast with Natural Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Vegetable Medley
- Grilled Gulf Shrimp & Scallops with Korean BBQ Sauce, Rice Pilaf, & Vegetable Medley
- Maryland Style Crabcakes with Remoulade, Cheddar Potatoes, Vegetable Medley
- Filet Medallions with French Fries and Caesar Salad
1095 W. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, Arizona, 85248
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of Alma School & Queen Creek at the West end of The Falls.
Sun-Th: 11 AM – 10 PM F – St: 11 AM – 11 PM Social Hour Drinks and Appetizers M-F: 2 PM – 5 PM In the Dining Room 2 PM- 6:30PM At the Bar and Patio Reverse Social Hour Drinks 8 PM – Close Appetizers 8PM- Kitchen Closes Saturday and Sunday: 11 AM- Close (beverages only)
Manager: Chris Garvin
Phone: (480) 814-0003
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.