Once a deep rooted farming and dairy community, Chandler, is now a hotspot of high tech. Keegan’s Ocotillo has become a great lunch and dinner spot for those high tech companies as well as a great neighborhood dining favorite.
In the burgeoning Ocotillo area, Keegan’s in Chandler blends a contemporary feel with comfort, warmth, our trademark from-scratch cooking and impeccable service.
- Happy Mother's Day. Make Reservations for Lunch or Dinner.
Scallops St. Jacques with Vegetable Medley $16.95 and Nutella Hazelnut Mousse $3.95
Chandler Lunch Specials (05/03/2015)
Soup of the Day
- Chile Verde or Austrian Beef
- Turkey, Dofino and Sprouts with Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo on Hoagie Sub,
- Blackberry-Blueberry-Peach with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Chandler Weekly Dinner Specials (04/27/2015 to 05/03/2015)
- Home-Style Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Country Mashed Potatoes, & Vegetable
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak with Country Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, & Santa Fe Corn
- Blackened Salmon with Garlic Chive Cream over Linguine
- Yankee Pot Roast with Natural Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and Vegetable Medley
- Grilled Ahi Tuna with Gorgonzola, Blackberry Wasabi, Rice Pilaf and Vegetable Medley
- Inside-Out Beef Wellington with Mashed Potatoes and Vegetable Medley
- Filet Medallions with French Fries and Caesar Salad
1095 W. Queen Creek Road
Chandler, Arizona, 85248
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of Alma School & Queen Creek at the West end of The Falls.
Sun-Th: 11 AM – 10 PM F – St: 11 AM – 11 PM Social Hour Drinks and Appetizers M-F: 2 PM – 5 PM In the Dining Room 2 PM- 6:30PM At the Bar and Patio Reverse Social Hour Drinks 8 PM – Close Appetizers 8PM- Kitchen Closes Saturday and Sunday: 11 AM- Close (beverages only)
Manager: Chris Garvin
Phone: (480) 814-0003
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.