An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff .
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (12/16/2014)
- Potato, Bacon, & Cheddar
- Smoked Ham with Pepperjack, Green Chiles, & Chipotle Mayo on Griddled Sourdough
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Cobblers of the Day
- Blackberry or Peach Raspberry w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (12/08/2014 to 12/14/2014)
- Homemade Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak with Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Chicken & Feta Bruschetta Linguine w/ Balsamic Glaze and Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast with Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Buttermilk Ranch Catfish w/ Homemade Tartar Sauce, Coleslaw & French Fries
- Millionaire's 8oz. Filet Mignon, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans with Caramelized Onions
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions with Caesar Salad & French Fries
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Chris Garvin
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.