An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff.
- Happy Mother's Day Specials! Scallops St. Jacque $16.95 and Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse $3.95
Make reservations for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (04/27/2015)
- Tomato Bacon
- Roast Beef Melt with Pepperjack and Grilled Onions on Chile Cheese Bread
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
- Good Ol' Cheeseburger and Side
- Homemade Carrot Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
Cobblers of the Day
- Triberry or Cherry w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (04/27/2015 to 05/03/2015)
- Homemade Meatloaf w/ Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak w/ Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Luigi's Lasagna and Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast w/ Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Buttermilk Ranch Catfish with Homemade Tartar Sauce, Coleslaw, and French Fries
- Stacked Flat Iron with Cheddar Potatoes and Red Onion Confit served with Sauteed Green Beans and Caramelized Onions
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions, Caesar Salad & French Fries
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Buzz Boyd
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.