An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff .
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (11/25/2014)
- Potato, Bacon, & Cheddar
- Roast Beef Dip with Smoked Gouda, Caramelized Onions, & Chipotle Mayo - Served with Au Jus
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
Cobbler of the Day
- Blueberry w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (11/24/2014 to 11/30/2014)
- Homemade Meatloaf with Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak with Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp Linguine with Garlic Toast
- - Closed - Happy Thanksgiving!
- Alaskan Cod in Parchment with Organic Brown Rice Quinoa Pilaf & Steamed Broccoli
- Grilled New York Steak with Maitre'd Butter, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions with Caesar Salad & French Fries
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Chris Garvin
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.