An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff .
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (07/29/2014)
- Split Pea & Ham
- Rachel on Rye
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
Cobbler of the Day
- Apple Walnut w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (07/28/2014 to 08/03/2014)
- Homemade Meatloaf, Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak, Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Chicken & Feta Bruschetta Ziti with Balsamic Glaze & Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast, Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Joe's Maryland Crabcakes with Spicy Remoulade, Cheddar Potatoes, & Steamed Broccoli
- Grilled New York Steak with Maitre'd Butter, Poplano Pepperjack Mashed Potatoes, & Green Beans
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions, Caesar Salad & French Fries $14.95
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Buzz Boyd
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.