An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff.
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (05/22/2015)
- New England Clam Chowder
- Shrimp Salad on a Croissant
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
- The "Fishwich" on an Onion Knot
Cobblers of the Day
- Tri-Berry w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (05/18/2015 to 05/24/2015)
- Homemade Meatloaf w/ Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak w/ Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Chicken & Feta Bruschetta Linguine w/ Balsamic Glaze and Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast w/ Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Roz's Coconut Panko Shrimp w/ Strawberry Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce, Rice Pilaf and Dill Buttered Carrots
- Grilled Millionaire's Filet Mignon, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans with Caramelized Onions
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions, Caesar Salad & French Fries
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Buzz Boyd
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.