An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff.
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (03/29/2015)
- Potato, Bacon, and Cheddar
- BLT with Avocado and Mayo on Toasted Multigrain Bread
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
- Warmed Roastbeef, Caramelized Onions, Green Chilies, and Cheddar Jack on Griddled Cheddar Chili Bread
Cobblers of the Day
- Peach Raspberry w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (03/23/2015 to 03/29/2015)
- Homemade Meatloaf w/ Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak w/ Country Gravy , Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Shrimp, Tasso Ham & Andouille Jambalaya w/ Dirty Rice & Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast w/ Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Roz's Coconut Panko Shrimp w/ Strawberry Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce, Organic Brown Rice & Red Quinoa Pilaf and Steamed Broccoli
- Grilled New York Steak w/ Maitre'd Butter, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions with Caesar Salad and French Fries
- $ 15.95
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Buzz Boyd
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.