An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff .
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (03/11/2014)
- Split Pea w/ Smoked Ham
- Corned Beef, Jarlsberg, House Slaw & 1000 Island on Rye
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
Cobbler of the Day
- Cherry Blueberry or Peach Raspberry or Blackberry w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (03/10/2014 to 03/16/2014)
- Homemade Meatloaf, Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak, Country Gravy , Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Grilled Chicken Pomodoro w/ Linguine and Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast, Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Buttermilk Ranch Catfish, Homemade Tartar Sauce, French Fries & House Slaw
- Grilled New York Steak w/ Maitre'd Butter, Smashed Yukon Gold Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions, Caesar Salad & French Fries
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Sat Bar: 11AM - 11PM Kitchen: 11AM – 10PM Sunday Bar: 8AM-10PM Breakfast: 8AM – Noon Lunch: Noon – 4PM Dinner: 4PM – 10PM
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Buzz Boyd
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.