An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff.
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (01/28/2015)
- Potato, Cheddar and Bacon
- Ham, Cheddar, Roasted Red Peppers with Dijon Mayo on Grilled Rye
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
Cobblers of the Day
- Apple Blackberry w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (01/26/2015 to 02/01/2015)
- Homemade Meatloaf w/ Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak w/ Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Creamy Garlic Shrimp Linguine & Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast w/ Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Chipotle Lime Bbq Shrimp w/ a Black Bean & Corn Salsa Tostada and Poblano Pepperjack Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled Island Pork Chops w/ Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Closed @ 3pm, Happy Superbowl XLIX
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Buzz Boyd
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.