An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff .
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (04/24/2014)
- Chile Verde w/ Rice
- Grilled Chicken, Black Bean Salad, Slaw, Avocado, Tomato, Cheese & Chipotle Sour Cream in a Multigrain Wrap
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
Cobbler of the Day
- Tri-Berry or Peach w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (04/21/2014 to 04/27/2014)
- Homemade Meatloaf, Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak, Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Lemon Basil Chicken Linguine w/ Fresh Spinach & Mushrooms and Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast, Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Joe's Maryland Crabcakes, Remoulade, Cheddar Potatoes & Steamed Broccoli
- Grilled Island Pork Chops, Poblano Pepperjack Mashed Potatoes & Sauteed Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions, Caesar Salad & French Fries
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Sat Bar: 11AM - 11PM Kitchen: 11AM – 10PM Sunday Bar: 8AM-10PM Breakfast: 8AM – Noon Lunch: Noon – 4PM Dinner: 4PM – 10PM
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Buzz Boyd
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.