An open and airy personality with lots of outdoor seating, we use the same signature from-scratch cooking and heartfelt service standards that Keegan’s is well known for.
We have worked hard to become the neighborhood go-to in Ahwatukee for independent dining because of our great value and attentive staff.
- ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!! Join your friends here for the neighborhood's best Corned Beef & Cabbage. Served all day
Ahwatukee Lunch Specials (02/27/2015)
- New England Clam chowder
- Tuna Melt w/ Sharp Cheddar, Tomato & Sprouts on Multigrain
- $6.95 on the Lunch Combo
- The "Fishwich" on a Bigio Bun and side
Cobblers of the Day
- Apple or Blackberry or Triberry w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Ahwatukee Weekly Dinner Specials (02/23/2015 to 03/01/2015)
- Homemade Meatloaf w/ Mushroom Gravy, Bacon Cheddar Mashed Potatoes & Dill Buttered Carrots
- Ron's Chicken Fried Steak, Country Gravy, Mashed Potatoes & Green Beans w/ Onions
- Chicken & Feta Bruschetta Linguine w/ Balsamic Glaze & Garlic Toast
- Yankee Pot Roast w/ Natural Gravy, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes, & Oven Roasted Vegetables
- Chipotle Lime BBQ Shrimp w/ Black Bean & Corn Salsa Tostada and Poblano Pepperjack Mashed Potatoes
- Grilled New York Steak w/ Maitre'd Butter, Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans w/ Caramelized Onions
- Char Crusted Filet Medallions with Caesar Salad and French Fries
- $ 15.95
4723 E. Ray Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85044
Note: Located on the Southwest corner of 48th Street & Ray in the Ahwatukee Foothills Towne Center.
Mon-Fri: Drinks & Food Dining Room: 2PM-5PM Bar & Patio: 2PM-6:30PM Reverse: Food 8PM-10PM, Drinks 8PM til Close (Bar & Patio Only) Weekends: Drinks All Day, Food 8PM-10PM(Bar & Patio Only)
Manager: Buzz Boyd
Phone: (480) 705-0505
Sign up to receive exclusive specials and announcements.